Point of Single Contact (PSC)
The Point of Single Contact (PSC) Styria is part of a network of Points of Single Contact all over Europe and assistance and problem-solving services. The PSC Styria is a service and information office that acts as a intermediary between persons who want to provide services in Styria and the appropriate competent authorities. The PSC Styria also offers help if there are problems understanding the information provided on the PSC site of Styria. The support provided by the PSC Styria is free of charge.
The PSC Styria
- provides you with online information about services, i.e. on the procedures and formalities required to access and exercise service activities and provides you with information about the recognition of professional qualifications obtained in a Member State of the EU/EEA or in Switzerland and
- accepts applications and forwards them to the competent authorities/offices.
The PSC Styria provides an overview of the necessary steps and allows service providers to carry out any formalities electronically. The PSC site of Styria provides you also with information regarding authorities, registers and databases, training courses etc.
Inquiries submitted to the PSC Styria will be answered as quickly as possible. Inquiries in English will be answered in English.
The process map shows the different options available for gathering information and developing the processing of procedures.
Services" includes any independent activity covered by article 57 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (AEUV) , normally provided for remuneration.
On the pages offered by the PSC Styria, you will find information on requirements which apply to service providers domiciled in Styria, in particular regarding the procedures and formalities pertaining to the commencement and provision of services. Apart from the procedures mentioned here, please also take note of the reporting requirements for Social Security and the tax authorities.
- EU-Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union
- EU-Services Directive
- EU-Regulation for the recognition of professional qualifications
- EU-Regulation of establishing a single digital gateway to provice accees to information, to procedures and to assistance and problem-solving services an damending Regulation Nr. 1024/2012
- EU-Implementing Regulation on the collection and sharing of user statistics and feedback on the services oft he single digital gateway